Hey y'all! My third gift guide of the season is all about stocking stuffers. Growing up Christmas morning at the Demski house was always a big deal. We would sort through our haul from Santa and then dive into our stocking full of goodies. Now that we're married, Austin and I have decided to continue the tradition of going all out on stockings. I find it so fun to pick out small and thoughtful gifts for the people I love. You can hover over the items above to shop or access the direct links below.
- The OXO Double Jigger is a must have for your home. I prefer to use it over a traditional shot glass when making a mixed drink.
- This S'ip by S'well® Stainless Steel Water Bottle is great for keeping your beverages cold or hot and comes in a rainbow of colors. This bottle is a more affordable version of the original S'well styles.
- A gift card is perfect for including in a stocking because you can pick the amount based on your budget. I personally like to include $5 gift cards to restaurants and retailers like Target.
- The Oregon Trail Card Game is a serious dose of nostalgia. I actually bought this game for Austin a few months back because he loved the computer game growing up. We have so much fun playing it!
- This Santa Bomb Bath Fizzer is great for anyone who loves to lay back and relax while taking a bath. This bath bomb is packed full of fragrance, skin soothing oils, and even has a little surprise inside.
- EOS Lip Balm is one of my must have beauty products. I keep one balm in my purse, one in my nightstand, and another in my toiletries case. I also like to keep a few stocked in the medicine cabinet. This set includes 3 different balms that you could split across multiple stockings.
- The Pop Fold Wet Brush is great for people who are constantly on the go. It saves space for packing and is seriously one of the best hair brushes I own. (Buy 2 Get 1 Free)
- These Suede Clog Slippers are a great dupe for Ugg slippers! Would you rather spend $110 or have this look alike pair for $13.99? (30% off!)