Spring Outfit Essentials
I'm so excited to share my list of Spring wardrobe essentials with all of you. I put together three looks that I feel are perfect for weekend adventures, running errands, or even to wear on a date. The great thing is you can pair any of these pieces with things you already have at home. I imagine most of you have at least one pair of denim shorts or you might already own a white top that would go perfectly with the gingham heels. You can hover over the items above to shop or access the direct links below.
- Off-the-shoulder tops are extremely popular right now. It's no surprise because they provide a fun and flirty alternative to plain blouses.
- I am completely and totally in LOVE with this embroidered dress. The airy mesh and v-neck detailing are perfect for festival season.
- This tiered sleeve top is a dupe of an Endless Rose top that sold out everywhere last season. It's so chic!
- Shorts season is upon us and the price is right on this pair from H&M. ($19.99!)
- BaubleBar has been my obsession the past six months or so. I own two pairs of the Crispin Drops and I can't seem to get enough. The shimmer colors are the newest addition of this style!
- Madewell does it again with this pair of denim high rise shorts. I have no doubt that you'll wear these on repeat all season long.
- These knot sandals are what dreams are made of. They are available in two patterns at Macy's and if you buy 3 pairs of shoes you'll get 40% off!
- I love a good dupe and these wedges are a perfect example. I'm sure many of you have seen the Marc Fisher Adalyn wedges which retail for $159.95. This Steve Madden style is almost identical and retails for a much more affordable. ($59.95!)
- Last but not least... the perfect preppy gingham block sandals. These cuties are also including in the shoe sale at Macy's that I mentioned above. The knot sandals and this style are both included. To be more specific the discount is 25% off 1 pair, 30% off 2 pairs, 40% off 3 pairs.