Holiday Gift Guide | The Homebody
1. Cozy Blanket - I have multiple faux fur blankets from Target because they are that GOOD. I purchase one every year because I always want a new color! I sleep with them during the winter and love to cozy up with one on the couch. They are as beautiful as they are cuddly.
2. Apple TV - This is one of the best things I’ve ever purchased. I would recommend buying this for anyone in any age group. I can stream anything from my iPhone, iPad, and MacBook Air to the Apple TV. I can even connect my AirPods to it and watch TV in silence while Austin sleeps. It has all the streaming applications you could dream of including games!
3. Popcorn Bowl - It would be an understatement to say my husband loves popcorn. This bowl is the greatest for when he makes fresh batches for movie night. It holds a ton plus it’s super cute!
4. Hulu Membership - Austin and I are obsessed with Hulu. We watch it far more than Netflix because it loops in almost all network television, old shows, and Hulu’s original content. Handmaid’s Tale, Marvel’s Runaways, 11.22.63, and Castle Rock are a few of their originals we have enjoyed. I can even catch up on my favorite Food Network shows!
5. Nordstrom Slippers - My family can attest I have a slipper obsession. I won’t travel without packing them (bare feet in a hotel, ew). I buy a new pair any chance I get and these are my latest discovery! Soft, neutral colored, and affordable.
6. Robot Vacuum - I bought this on an early black Friday deal and posted about it on Instagram stories. So many of you wanted to know what I thought of it and I can now say I don’t know how I lived without it. The amount of dust, dirt, and hair this thing gathers is insane! We’re clean freaks with no pets and I was shocked over the amount of debris it gathered the first few runs. Now that I run the vacuum daily I don’t think my house will ever see mess like that again!
7. Lounge Pants - These pants will change your life. Okay that’s a little dramatic but really these are the most incredible piece of cozy clothing you can buy. I own the light grey and the black and plan to purchase the charcoal grey. I gave a pair to my Mom for her birthday and she shares in my obsession.
8. Amazon Echo - We have the full size Echo in our Kitchen and an Echo dot in our bedroom on Austin’s nightstand. I love it because at any moment I can ask Alexa a question, set a timer, or to play a song. I also have personalized playlists set up in Amazon Music so I can ask Alexa to play my dinner party playlist for example.
9. Dining In Cookbook - This cookbook is chic and delivers quality recipes that won’t intimidate even those who are new to cooking. I love to use cookbooks as inspiration for a fun date night at home. You and your partner can pull out a cookbook and find a recipe that strikes your fancy. Follow up by making a shopping list and going to the grocery store to purchase ingredients. Once you return home you can start prepping to enjoy dining in together!
10. Fir & Firewood Candle - It seems nowadays most of us have artificial Christmas trees. The only downside in my book is that it lacks the heavenly aroma that a fresh tree delivers. Cue the Capri Blue Fir & Firewood candle. It’s described as, “fruity, green aroma of apple, clove, fir, pine needle, white birch, cedar, vetiver, and musk (WOODSY)”. Basically it smells like a fresh cut Christmas tree which is a scent I can’t get enough of.
I hope you enjoyed this cozy edition to my holiday series with a gift guide for the homebodies in your life. You can hover over the image above to click and shop or find the corresponding number below. I’ll be posting a new gift guide tomorrow to help you shop for those who love to entertain!