Holiday Gift Guide | The Foodie
1. Smeg Juicer - The most stylish juicer ever! Use it to make orange juice, grapefruit juice, or lemonade in style. It comes in a variety of colors and has other matching accessories including a toaster.
2. Sur la Table Cookie Sheet Set - I swear by these cookie sheets. I have them in a variety of styles/sizes and they never disappoint. Every time I’m in store I always seem to pick up another!
3. KitchenAid Spiralizer Attachment - I don’t know about you guys but we are zoodle obsessed at Casa Cantwell. This spiralizer attachment for your KitchenAid mixer is a game changer. You can splice, peel, and core your favorite fruits and veggies.
5. Knife Sharpener - This is a must to keep your knives up to par. You don’t want to spend money on quality tools if you aren’t willing to upkeep them. I hand wash and sharpen our knives after every use.
7. Air Fryer - Who doesn’t love chicken tenders and french fries? You can make much healthier versions of your favorites using an air fryer. The first thing Austin and I ever made in the air fryer was chicken tenders and sweet potato fries. Everything cooks perfectly!
8. Snapware Pyrex - I picked a set of Snapware Pyrex up at Costco a few weeks ago and it has now become my favorite to store leftovers and meal prep. It is microwave and dishwasher safe not to mention sturdy. This makes a great gift for everyone.
9. Stainless Steel Sauté Pan - This is from Chrissy Teigen’s new cookware line at Target. This pan gets incredible reviews for a reason. This is a versatile pan that can truly do it all plus it’s gorgeous to look at!
10. Le Creuset Dutch Oven - I’ve been lusting over this dutch oven for as long as I can remember. It is a must have in every chef’s kitchen but I haven’t convinced myself to bite the bullet on it just yet! If you want to spoil the cook or foodie in your life this would be the way to do it.
This gift guide is for my fellow foodies. I am obsessed with buying cookbooks and love to watch a ridiculous amount of Food Network. You can hover over the image above to click and shop or find the corresponding number below. Since my gift guide poll was tied 50/50 on Instagram stories I decided to create both for you all.