Holiday Gift Guide | The Beauty Lover
1. Charlotte Tilbury Bar of Gold Highlighter Palette - I can’t say enough good things about this highlighter. It’s compact and great for traveling. If you want an extra glam look wet your brush with setting spray before dipping into the product. Charlotte used this product on the models for this year’s Victoria Secret Fashion Show.
2. Living Proof Full Volume Blast - This is the greatest hair product I discovered in 2018. It’s a volume and texture spray in one and I can’t live without it. I have fine/soft hair so this gives my hair grit and volume without feeling greasy. I’ll curl my hair and once I’m finished I just lift and spray.
3. Bobbi Brown Crushed Lipstick Duo - The new crushed lip line from Bobbi Brown is a recent discovery for me. It has the look of a lipstick but the feel of a balm and leaves the most gorgeous stain on your lips. I love this so much because you can eat or drink without destroying your makeup. Thus far I have purchased the shades Babe & Grenadine!
4. Kristen Ess Soft Waves 1 1/4” Curling Iron - Kristen Ess aka fab hairstylist to stars like Jenna Dewan and Lucy Hale has released a new line of tools at Target. They are super chic and more importantly affordable. Included in the launch was a hair dryer, straightener, curling irons, and a texture taming iron. My personal favorite is the soft wave iron which is perfect for achieving polished waves. There is truly something for everyone!
5. Charlotte Tilbury Cream Eyeshadow - Where do I begin with this shadow? It’s a game changer. Every time I wear this I get complimented on my makeup. Don’t be intimidated by the cream formula because it applies seamlessly with your fingertips or a brush. I own the shades Marie Antoinette, Jean, Bette, and Rose Gold. This product was also used on the runway in this year’s Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
6. Anastasia Beverly Hills Sultry Palette - The newest release from ABH is a slam dunk in my book. This palette would make a fantastic gift for anyone whether they are new to makeup or a self proclaimed beauty guru. It has 14 shades that range from golden mattes to bronzy metallics. There is a reason it’s racking up stellar reviews on Youtube!
7. Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Perfume - I purchased this perfume a few months back from Sephora. This perfume was revamped in March of this year and it’s absolutely divine! This is a sexy but surprisingly fresh scent. Chanel describes the scent as, “Sparks of fresh and vibrant Orange immediately awaken the senses. A clear and sensual heart reveals the transparent accords of Grasse Jasmine and May Rose. The scent finally unfurls with the vibrant accents of Patchouli and Vetiver.”
8. Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara - This is a volume mascara with an incredible brush that glides effortlessly onto lashes. It doesn’t flake or smudge and pairs wonderfully with the Lancôme vitamin infused lash primer. One of my favorite mascara discoveries this year!
9. Kristen Ess Satin Pillow Case & French Pin - Another hit from Kristen Ess and her line at Target are the holiday gift sets. This set is pretty self explanatory as it contains a satin pillow case and french pin which will help to achieve the holiday party hair of your dreams. If you aren’t using a satin pillow case you are missing out as it helps maintain your style and stop frizz while you sleep.
10. Peter Thomas Roth Mask Frenzy - I just ordered this set for myself and can’t wait for it to arrive. I think this would make the best gift for the skincare lover in your life. Who else loves to curl up on the couch with a face mask on and a glass of wine to watch Bravo?! I know I’m not the only one. This set is going to fly off of shelves this season as it’s a $254 value for $75.
I hope you enjoyed this kick off to my holiday series with a gift guide for the beauty lovers in your life. You can hover over the image above to click and shop or find the corresponding number below. I’ll be posting a new gift guide each day to help you tackle shopping for everyone on your list. Happy shopping!