Gifts For Him
Happy Friday! My second gift guide of the season is here to help you tackle the most difficult portion of your holiday shopping. We all know how hard it is to shop for the men in your life. I always have the hardest time picking out gifts for my husband, father, brother, and grandfathers. Regardless of age or interests these items will work well for any guy. You can hover over the items above to shop or access the direct links below.
- This Polo Ralph Lauren Sports Cap is one of the best gifts I ever bought for Austin. He has consistently worn this hat for three years so much so it now has a vintage look to it. I just ordered him a replacement because it goes so well with everything in his closet. (Use code JOY for 40% off!)
- My Apple® Watch is one of the greatest things I bought for myself this year. It would make the ultimate Christmas gift for anyone who loves having the newest technology and gadgets. ($50 gift card with purchase!)
- Bleu De Chanel is one of the most amazing colognes I've ever smelled. It came out in 2010 and is a total best seller. I've already purchased some for one of the men on my list!
- This 'Sandalwood' Initiation Kit is a great starter set for anyone new to Art of Shaving. I have been buying my husband their products for over two years now and he swears by their pre-shave oil. (15% off!)
- The Ninja® Professional Blender was one of our favorite wedding gifts. It's a wonderful present for any health junkie or cocktail lover. ($10 off!)
- Who wouldn't want a GoPro Hero+ LCD? This camera delivers 1080p60 video and 8MP photos, and features the convenience of a touch display.
- I snagged Battlefield 1 for Austin during early Black Friday sales and he has been obsessed with it ever since. (Buy 1 get 1 50% off)
- The New Balance '574 - Polo' Sneaker is the perfect winter shoe for any fashion forward or preppy guy.