Gifts For Her
Hello! Today I'm bringing you my first gift guide of the season. I've included a variety of items at different price points that would make perfect gifts for the special ladies in your life. You can hover over the items above to shop or access the direct links below.
- These 'Flamenco' Drop Earrings are the perfect statement earrings for winter. They would look great paired with a simple sweater and the best part is they are on sale right now at Nordstrom. I just snagged them for myself! (40% off)
- Sigma is my favorite brand of makeup brushes and their 'Basic Eyes' Kit is a great deal for any beauty aficionado.
- Did you know Flowerbomb' Eau de Parfum Spray first launched back in 2005? A recent resurgence of interest in the perfume has made it one of the best selling scents of the year.
- The Tory Burch 'Mini Harper' Leather Wallet is made of beautiful pebbled-leather. It comes in a variety of colors and will pair well with any handbag.
- I love the print on this Sonix Wild West iPhone 6 Plus/6s Plus Case. I like to have a variety of cases to switch out depending on my mood. This case is also made for the iPhone 6/6s and iPhone 7/7 Plus.
- The Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera makes a great gift for any social media maven. It captures and prints your photos instantly plus it's marked down right now at Target. ($10 off)
- Celebrities, models, and hairstylists swear by the Harry Josh Pro Hair Dryer. It's currently marked down at Target which makes it the perfect time to invest! (20% off)
- Everyone needs a pair of Converse in their closet. They are the versatile, affordable, and ideal for year round wear.
If you have a request for a specific guide you would like to see please send me an e-mail!